- Flat matte surface to eliminate glare
- Doubleweight thickness for added durability
- Dries instantly for easy handling with Epson inks
- High color gamut for excellent color reproduction
- Versatile and easy to laminate for most applications
- Paper base for quality and affordability
- Dye and pigment ink compatibility to reduce large inventory requirements
Doubleweight Matte Paper Fact Sheet
An economical, heavyweight paper, Doubleweight Matte Paper is the perfect solution for affordable, high quality output from the EPSON Stylus Pro series wide-format printers. Applications include promotional pieces, fine art, photographs, professional layouts, courtroom graphics, proofs, displays and posters. A low-cost alternative for high-resolution output, this paper is compatible with both dye and pigment ink. With instant ink drying for added convenience, this paper can also be easily laminated for a glossy-finished look and as a means of protection from excessive light and moisture.
Features and Benefits
||Indoor use recommended
||Paper only should be used for outdoor purposes when used with encapsulation lamination and a UV film.
||It is not recommended that the paper be displayed for years as the color of the coating may change.
|Resistance to water
||Bleeding does not occur with incidental water contact. However, encapsulated lamination is recommended in wet conditions.
|Ink drying time
||Immediate (less than 30 seconds)
||Ink is dry to the touch after printing. However, it takes 3 hours before it cures and becomes durable.
||Pressure sensitive; cold lamination only
||Lamination extends the life of the print and increases durability.