- Highest color gamut available for vivid color reproduction
- RC paper base for actual photo prints
- Semimatte (low gloss) surface
- Enhanced 2880 dpi printing for the highest quality output
- Dries instantly for easy handling with Epson inks
- Compatible with Dye, EPSON Archival™ and UltraChrome™ inks
- 10 mil thickness for a durable photographic feel
EPSON Premium Semimatte Photo Paper (260) offers professional photographers and graphic artists an additional option in resin coated photographic paper. Highly saturated, high resolution images can now be displayed on an elegant, understated semimatte finish that minimizes glare, while maximizing presentation quality. Its 10 mil thickness and extremely wide color gamut will make this paper a favorite among discerning professionals, while its instant drying and non-cockling characteristics make use, handling, and display of finished output trouble-free. It creates highly saturated prints by offering maximum ink coverage and a high D-Max for true photographic reproductions.
Like all of Epson's innovative media, this paper is engineered to give you the highest resolution and color saturation possible. As always, EPSON supplies guarantee EPSON quality.